Are you in Bergen county and you would love to know the average amount you can be compensated in case you are involved in a car accident? If that is your case, worry no more since there is an answer for you.
• Firstly, it should be clear to you that, most car accidents cases in Bergen are usually solved outside a court room without a trial. Now, you might asking yourself why. Right? This is because most people have a Bergen County car accident lawyer who can help them to be compensated in case of a car accident occurrence. Considering that the lawyer must be played some fee,you will come to realize its worth it.
• In most cases, you don’t usually require a court conference settlement as this only happens when the case is go to trials. In a situation where a car accident case goes to a trial, a judge is required to order a settlement conference between the involved parties for them to try to settle the case on the set trial day.
• Many people choose to use a lawyer to discuss a car accident settlement available options with both parties involved in the case.
To ensure fair determination and settlement of the amount you are expected to be compensated, there are some considerations which should be observed and they includes:
• Medical bills
• Required car repairs
• whether you have an insurance coverage or not
• suffering and pain experienced by the victim
• wages loss when the victim is not on the work place resulted by the accident
• The damages evidence available and amount of the damage
• It should be very clear to you that in Bergen county, you have a limited time of 2 years to claim a car accident personal injury from the date of accident.
• Its sad that the insurance companies in Bergen county don’t give any additional or extension time for you to claim for a compensation. This therefore means that in case of a car accident you should take action on time to avoid deadline of two years. You can make this possible through talking to your lawyer early enough to enable him to file a lawsuit for you if in any way it will be necessary.
• Car accident compensation average amount calculator
The average amount one can be compensated varies with the seriousness of the accident.
• For instance, in a moderate accident, one can be compensated average pay of between $2,500 and $10,000. Similarly, a serious accident which includes things like treatment can be compensated for up to $30,000. The most common car accident in Bergen county are Rear end collisions accident which statistically amounts to around 25% of all accidents that occurs at a certain period of time.
• For one to be compensated, it can take around 5 to 8 months since it depend on the nature and degree of the accident
Because of the Bergen county complex laws on car accident, its highly advisable for you to get a Bergen County car accident lawyer even if the accident is minor and for sure you will never regret.